The Center for Population Studies publishes a series of Population Briefs intended to develop data-driven awareness about issues facing Mississippi at the community, regional, and statewide levels. Through this series, CPS strives to inform the public about important topics and about the utility of publicly focused data and research.
- Population 65 Years and Older Varies by Region and Non-Metro Status in Mississippi: Implications for COVID-19 by Dr. John J. Green
- The Critical Role of Social Capital During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons from Disaster Research by Dr. Vanessa Parks
- Health Risks for COVID-19 in Mississippi Counties by Dr. Jamiko Deleveaux and Dr. Vanessa Parks
- Broadband Subscriptions Vary in Mississippi: Implications for the COVID-19 Era by Dr. John J. Green
- The Potential Impact of the Census Bureau’s Differential Privacy System: Understanding Characteristics of the Mississippi Population by Dr. Jamiko Deleveaux and Elizabeth Young Sweeney